Friday, April 19, 2013

Bloggin' Ain't Easy

Blogging Lesson #1:  You can't grow a blog if you don't post for over 2 months.  Lesson learned.

I was doing so well at the beginning of the year with scheduling posts, taking photos, and actually blogging.  Then my day job took a lot out of me and, when I wasn't working, I was just too tired to do much of anything.  I should know better by now -- when I'm not creating and focusing on my creative dreams, I'm not the best me I can be.  It ebbs and flows though and I can't beat myself up over it.

However, I haven't completely forgotten my goals for the year.  I do have some updates regarding my goal to grow veggies and I actually finished the neverending blanket!  I guess I need to come up with another name for it.  I'll share more later on both goals.

For now, I leave you with this fine chap...Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment