Friday, February 14, 2014

WIPs (Works in Progress) - February 2014

The beginning of a five day weekend and I am feeling pretty good about that!  Here are some photos of WIPs that I am working on during my little break (photos taken and edited with my iPad) .

Reuse, Repurpose, Recycle idea with a positive message coming soon....


























Fun project that my boys and I are going to be doing...


























Starting a very neon weaving soon - will need my actual camera and better lighting to get a truly accurate portrayal of these colors, once finished.  Nice try, iPad.


























Various small embroidery and cross stitch projects that I hope to frame and group on the wall soon.  I heart Parks and Rec!


























Using up some of my yarn supply by making a large striped blanket.  This has been a great stress reliever at night lately - especially when paired with watching (and re-watching) episodes of Girls.


























Enjoy your weekend and stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment